Customer Reviews 17 item(s)
- Love enjo
- Um so in love with enjo and very proud to teach my girls that you don't need chemicals to clean. Look after the environment and yourself.
- Great product but needs better instruction of use
- Love most of the products. Not exactly sure how to use the fabric cloth. I would also like to see better instructions with the cloths. Especially love the kitchen and bathroom sets. I get asthma, hayfever and migraines. I am allergic to many natural fragrances so being able to get my home clean and surfaces shiny as well is amazing. My husband was a sceptic till I did the shower screen and windows. He is now a convert and telling others about Enjo.
- Worth the purchase!
- I am so pleased that I ended up purchasing this. It has saved me a lot of time and effort with cleaning my house and has made cleaning much more enjoyable.
- easy to use and it works.
- I found Enjo easy to use and effective!! I love the green drying chamois it gives a great finish!
- Great products . Love the miracle
- Perfect chemical cleaning free products
- Works very well, and a great value. I left one star off as it does not come with the floor hardware mop. Which is the reason they chuck in an extra floor duster so you buy more, but apart from that it has been EXCELENT to use chemical free products that actually work. I think I might also be the youngest Male in Australia to buy ENJO at 21 years old. It's just fabulous.
- Would prefer without the fabric glove and bling miracle
- This is a really good value way to buy Enjo and I'm enjoying using Enjo again after a period of not using it.
I would have preferred extra bathroom and kitchen miracles or the outdoor glove and miracle to the bling miracle and fabric glove. I just find I use these more often. However, I'll give the fabric glove and bling miracle a go and see what I think :)
- Good value way to purchase
- I bought this to replace my old 2004 fibres. I've been using my new products for 6 months and they have lasted extremely well. I've tried other brands of fibres but Enjo is so much better, you do get what you pay for. Wasn't sure if I'd ever use the fluffy floor fibre, however it's been great to clean the walls during my renovation!! Makes cleaning my house and Airbnb rental super easy
- I am new to Enjo. The bundle is good start.
- It has something for each room. I don't usually like cleaning but it is so much easier using ENJO.
- Excellent products but confusing to know which one to use!
- The bathroom fibres are great and easy to identify and use but I found the various green kitchen mitts and cloths a little confusing. To gain a complete knowledge of there use I did have to refer to the various videos on the Internet. With out them I would have been lost. I therefore recommend ENJO produce a dvd showing how to use all their products including the window cleaner base and floor head and pole. I would be more than happy to pay a nominal fee for the dvd and it would be useful for those that don't have access to the internet
- I now enjoy dusting!
- The bathroom and kitchen cloths are my favourites and have been used many times. I use the green cloth to clean the children's tables at the school where I work. It's so much better than using sprays (which are really chemicals) and it's quicker and easier using the Enjo cloth. I've got the dust mit out a couple of times and now enjoy even this once loathed household chore!
- Least Amount Of Effort
- The whole bundle is a great way to start, great value use hardly any effort in cleaning, especially when I work all week & have a week end job as well so I enjoy cleaning my house now with limited time spared.
- Bundle upgrade
- I have to say I am absolutely loving my recent starter bundle upgrade. I thought my old miracles & gloves were great but the new ones are absolutely amazing, so soft and so absorbent. They have absolutely renewed and reinvigorated my love of Enjo products.
- Starter Bundle
- Loving all of the fibres, especially green all purpose & miracle kitchen & bathroom fibres. The blue fabric & leather fibre, surprisingly removed a small stain that I have been unable to remove previously on a dove grey leather armchair. Very impressed. The make up removing pads are also fantastic - super impressed with these.
Definitely a fan of Enjo.
- Absolutely love my starter bundle..
- Can't wait to add to it... In hind sight I wish I had brought the complete bundle
- Updating a 15 year old fibre.
- Updating my 15 year old fibres. Have replaced a bathroom glove only in that time. This was the most economical way for me to update. Value for money.
- pricey but hopefully savings on cleaning products will help re-coup costs
- I myself would have preferred an outdoor mitt and miracle to the kitchen mitt, orange dust mitt and floor sweeping pad but that is just because they are extraneous to my needs. Probably I will use the green mitt on my car and see how it goes
- Additional Information
Lasts 2-3 Years Areas of use Kitchen, Bathroom, Living