Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- Brilliant stuff, brings my pine bedroom furniture back to life. My son is a carpenter and loves this product.
- Great gave my leather lounge a good clean with the fabric glove then used the leather and wood balm looks like new again
- Excellent product
- Excellent on cream leather lounge.
- on wood great product
- used it on wood not on leather yet can't wait to use it on my leather lounges
- ten out of ten
- my rep was able to give me advice on how to clean my lounge first then apply polish very pleased with results
- Alls good.
- Does come handy at the Men's shed,Very nice.
- This product surpasses everything that is out there on the market. Expensive? Yes, Worth it? Absolutely.
- Best Leather & Wood Balm there is!
- I love my ENJO Leather and Wood Balm - it brings my shoes and handbags back to new and my old wooden table looks so amazing after I've polished it with this.
- I am sure that I am looking after my furniture and other items when I use this fabulous product
- Best ever
- Been using this for 10 years plus and my leather lounges look like new still, best product.
- Leather wood balm
- This product is brilliant, we applied it to all of our wooden skirts, arctraves and doors prior to fixing. This product brought out the wood grain, colour and left a soft silky feeling after a couple of days. (Summer application). Next application will be on the leather lounge, can't wait because the spot test came up beautifully. Oh and the smell is Devine.
- Leather & Wood Balm
- In short this product is marvellous. Our polished floor boards had been completed in the house and we just needed to finish off adding the skirting boards and the doors to complete the look. We used the balm on the skirting boards and doors and the results were stunning. The colour of the wood and the grain that had been hidden now shone in all its glory, and within 2 days the doors had taken on a lovely glossy, soft, luxurious feel. I am so happy with the result I couldn't ask for more. The look complements the floors wonderfully. I Love it, love it, love it.
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Polishing and maintaining smooth leather items such as shoes, bags, belts, saddles and wood furniture such as tables and doors. How do I use it? Apply sparingly with the Applicator provided in the lid. To use, dab the Leather & Wood Balm with the Applicator, apply and buff off with the Polishing Cloth. Features and functions Can be used on indoor and outdoor surfaces including outdoor timber furniture. If a surface requires cleaning, firstly use the appropriate ENJO Fibre ie. Allpurpose Cloth or Outdoor Glove. For a super nourishing treatment, leave balm for 30 minutes before buffing with the Polishing Cloth. When unsure if a surface is suitable for use, always test on an inconspicuous spot first. Not to be used on suede, lacquered or varnished furniture. What's in it? Vaseline (Petrolatum), Vaseline oil (Parraffinum Liquidum), Lanolin, Carnauba Wax, Besswax (Cera Alba). Areas of use Leather, Wood