Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- laundry bag
- My whole wash is used in the laundry bag of course no towels and sheets.
- Great bag for items that attract lint and also handy for washing delicates like lace curtains.
- Love the drawstring bag much better than zips which continually break. I own several. Great for items that attract lint especially black t-shirts. Also great for washing curtains.
- Too big
- As a very large laundry bag, it is efficient and helpful. But it is way too big for delicates!
- I prefer the larger bags and the newer closure cords as opposed to the old zipper
- Use them every wash to seperate delicates and items that catch fluff. Buy them to give as gifts.
- great product
- love the size as you can fit many bras in at once or a bulky jumper in winter. I have brought many more to give away to my family
- great, but...
- I am sad that the smaller bags aren't available ~ when I first bought some Enjo products there were smallish bags, & I find this large one too big for one Enjo item.
Otherwise it is great!
- Additional use for Laundry Bag
- I have a number of these now, and just recently I used them to help me organise my suitcase (i.e. socks, underwear, t shirts, jeans in separate bags), and off course to put my dirty laundry in :)
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Keeping ENJO Fibres and delicate clothing safe when laundering. How do I use it? Store ENJO Fibres and clothing items in the Laundry Bag. Features and functions Easily secure items with the sturdy drawstring.