Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- Excellent product
- Fruit & Veg Cloth
- It's amazing how much comes off the fruit with this cloth. Fruit and vegies are much cleaner now, I can eat them with confidence
- Love it!
- I can really tell the difference after wiping fruit with this cloth.
- Love it!
- Great product!
- prefered original size/thickness
- wish you didnt reduce size or change thickness
- Best Vege Cloth on the market
- I would definitely recommend this!
- Peace of mind with this cloth
- So even though I can't tell if it's doing anything, I do have peace of mind that the chemicals and wax on fruit and veg are being wiped away with this handy cloth. I love it!
- great product
- i love the Fruit and Veg cloth wouldn't be with out it
- Love it.
- Im so happy to be cleaning my fruit and vegetables so that I don't have to peel them. Important nutrients under the peel and skin of fruit and veg can be lost and discarded with peeling. Now I keep the nutrients to myself. YUM!
I like my roast pumpkin with skin on. Jacket potatoes and root vegetables are delicious too
- Great product
- I have had a Fruit & Veg Cloth for a number of years and recently purchased a new one. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because the new cloth is smaller than the original. It is otherwise fantastic and we use it regularly.
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Removing unwanted nasty residues including wax, dirt, dust, pesticides, fertilisers, fungi and bacteria. Ideal for also drying off excess water and revealing the natural shine of the produce. How do I use it? Damp to wet. Features and functions Features two different fibres, the Fruit & Veg Cloth keeps your produce clean and crisp for longer. To use: 1) Wash the produce in water, 2) Use textured side dry to scrub surface of wet produce, 3) Dry off excess water with smooth side. Use a patting motion to dry ripe or delicate herbs. Note: To avoid staining the Fruit & Veg Cloth, avoid use on berries. Smooth Side description A smooth absorbent fibre that dries excess water and polishes fruit and veg produce. Areas of use Fruit and Vegetables