Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Great floor fibre!
- Great for a deep clean of my floorboards (followed with the Glossy fibre to dry), excellent for super easy clean on my deck and front verandah (painted concrete). I also use this for my bathroom floors which have small mosaic tiles from the 1970's. Cleans exceptionally well!
- Love this,,!,!
Cleans so well even pebble Crete ,
- I love this floor fibre
- This fibre gets right into the grout of our floor tiles and cleans extremely well. I love this floor fibre.
- Still evaluating The thickness holds a lot of moisture at present . I am very optimistic
- The EXTREME FLOOR FIBRE was a replacement for my previous floor cloth. That cloth was pale blue with yellow stripes it lasted ten plus years. As the new cloth still needs wearing in it is too early to comment. However if it is half as good as the last one it will be brilliant.
- My husband does the floors and he says it's brilliant.
- No more dried dog drool - yay
- I have sealed timber floors and a large drooling dog. For years I've crawled on my hands & knees cleaning the drool spots with the all purpose cloth prior to washing the floor with the gloss floor fibre. The extreme floor fibre removes the drool as I wash the floors, I then use the gloss floor fibre (dry) to absorb any excess water. When it's finished you wouldn't even know I had a dog (until he smells dinner cooking of course). It's fabulous, I love it.
- I was a bit skeptical about this working on my outdoor filthy textured tiles, but it has blown me away with how it cleaned my patio. My patio has never been so clean, I used this once a fortnight and love it
- Just what my textured lino needed...
- Our rental has a textured lino that I decided was going to need a little more something than the matte floor fibre, so I decided to get the extreme floor fibre! It's a nice strong fibre just that will get my floor clean after previous tenants and my lousy mop haven't kept it clean. I look forward to our feet not looking so 'black'. Mind you I will be needing the gloss floor fibre because I have an abundance of wood floors and this leaves a scungy residue on them.
- Great product
- The only thing I know that removes dried bird poo from decking!
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Removing built up dirt or detergents from extremely dirty or smooth indoor and outdoor surfaces including slate, garage and workshops, hard-wearing floors and wooden terrace flooring. How do I use it? Wet (water only) Features and functions Super effective at removing heavy dirt and grime or past detergent build up. After use, dry off using the Matt or Gloss Floor Fibre. If not convenient to wash immediately after use, ensure the Floor Fibre is soaked in a bucket of water. Caution: Not to be used on waxed or oiled wooden flooring. Ideal for use as a thorough, deep clean, prior to re-oiling decking and oiled wooden flooring. For rough outdoor surfaces, use the Outdoor Floor FIbre, FloorFibre Extreme Floor Fibre
You may also be interested in the following product(s)