Customer Reviews 16 item(s)
- Miracle Calcium Dissolver
- This is the second time I have purchased the Calcium Dissolver.
I love the fact that it works so well and is non toxic. I have dark tiles and it really does work miracles
- Great product especially for cleaning the toilet bowl and tapware. With judicial use good for rust stains on clothing too.
- I have been cleaning with Enjo for over 16 years now and no other chemical free product keeps my toilet bowl in such great shape. I also use it diluted around my taps and to remove rust stains on clothing.
- Calcium rrmover not good but mits are great
- Have used the calcium remover 3 times now but just doesn't seem to be able to remove it. Otherwise the cleaning mits are great.
- I used this recently for the first time. Very pleased with the results on all chrome, shower screens, tiles and toilet basin.
- Awesome product
- Have used this product for over 10 years in bathroom and toilet. Keeps my shower tiles and glass sparkling clean. Leaves a lovely fresh scent in the room
- Works Brilliantly
- Moved a build up of calcium that I was unable to move with ease. Brilliant
- Good cleaning
- Really good staff, no strong smell. Cleans well.
- New convert. Very impressed. Works extremely well.
- Life Saving!
- Have used this product since 1998, it is fantastic but I still think the original worked better with our artesian bore water
- Great alternative to harmful chemicals
- Been using it for years in my bathrooms and toilets. Very effective cleaner.
- Best bathroom cleaner I've ever used
- It's amazing how you spray on & just wipes off shower screens...
- It is great! I have used it for years
- Calcium and lime dissolver
- Love it!!!
- I love this stuff, really good for the hard to clean water stains
- cant live with out it!
- so good for so many things!
- Great Product
- Great Product
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Removing stubborn stains including calcium, mould and rust from surfaces in the bathroom, laundry and toilet i.e. around taps, on shower tiles and screens or in toilets, the laundry and on windows to tackle bore water stains. How do I use it? To use, dilute 20 drops of shower calcium remover in 500ml of water. Apply to surface and allow to work for a few minutes, then use the Bathroom Glove or Mini to assist cleaning. Rinse area thoroughly with clean water, then dry using the Bathroom Miracle to retard the growth of further mould and bacteria. Features and functions Our basin calcium remover is a concentrated formula. May cause discoloration to some surfaces so always test on an inconspicuous area first. Not suitable for marble, granite, brass or gold surfaces. Read the label before use. What's in it? Water, Non Toxic Mineral Acid (Phosphoric Acid), Oleamine Oxide (Peg - 2 Oleamine), Alcohol (C12-14 Pareth-6), Solubiliser (Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Sodium Sulfate), Citrus fragrance and solvent (Limonene). Areas of use Taps, Tiles, Shower Screens