Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Impressive for when you need a bit more oomph
- Awesome little sponge. Great to get into the drain hole and all the crevices in between the tiles. I used it to do the floor of the shower, because it's one of these new fancy ones that has an oily sheen to it, therefore it holds the dirt and sticks to the surface. (Doesn't help when husband jumps into the shower after being in the garden barefoot!) It did a great job removing all the dirt from it, and it looks brand spanking new!
- Essential Bathroom Item
- A very impressive little item that compliments the Bathroom Glove and Bathroom Miracle to give a complete finish to a high traffic area, The Bathroom!
- Love it
- Fantastic! I wish I bought it earlier to clean my shower. It gets into the grout of small tiles or mosaic tiles and cleans the black from them.
- my mum was very impressed also
- Very happy with how it cleaned up mine and my mums bathroom.
- Easy bathroom clean
- Love this new version of the bathroom mini. The rough side is fabulous for getting into the plug hole etc to get rid of the black build up.
- Best cleaning fibre ever!
- Makes cleaning the shower and basin so much easier and the taps shine! Easy to toss on the wash after and saves on all those other disposable cloths.
- Very good so far, have been using it on the vanity.
- Very good so far, have been using it on the vanity but not the shower recess yet.
- I love the bathroom sponge, as a professional cleaner I would highly recommend it. It makes cleaning bathrooms so much easier getting into those hard to get at places.
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Bathroom grout, shower tiles, tiled laundry areas, basins and baths. How do I use it? Wet or damp (water only or Calcium Dissolver) Features and functions Featuring two clever fibres, the Bathroom Sponge gently removes tough dirt. Clean Side description Reaches deep into crevices to remove calcium, lime, mould and soap scum in wet areas such as showers, basins and baths. Outdoor Side description A course scouring fibre designed to reach into crevices to remove calcium, lime, soap scum on bathroom grout and shower tiles. Areas of use Tiles, Grout