Customer Reviews 11 item(s)
- So handy to keep on the bathroom bench for quick clean ups
- Wish I'd bought it years ago.
- Love it. It is so convenient for small jobs.
- Great product
- Just the right size - and it works!
- Very good, small in size and efficient.Good for every day quick clean ups.
- I have been using the bathroom glove for 13 years, and I would not use anything else.
- I keep my bathroom mini hanging up in the shower, so that it is always available to quickly use to keep my shower super clean. I love it because it is SO easy, and effective! :):)
- Always handy in the bathroom to be used daily. Fabulous Enjo!
- Easy to use
- The spiky side is very handy the hinges on the glass shower door.
I prefer it to the glove as it's smaller and I find it easier to use.
- So Convenient
- I had the glove but this now replaces it. It is so much more practical to use!
- mini - :)
- love these enjo bathroom cloths. so easy & quick. I'd like to see more of the minis, plus some mini enjofils, for those of us whose budgets are tight!
- how efficient using this Bathroom mini really is
- I have been using this bathroom mini for years and with the proper care it has lasted the distance. I clean chemical free so my children can sit in the bath and i know their skin will be safe and free from harmful toxins. It takes 30 seconds once or twice a week to give it a quick wipe over with the mini and if required some marble paste. thanks enjo!
- Gift Promotions
Gift Promotions to be added to cart when purchased.
- Additional Information
What's it for? Cleaning smaller bathroom and laundry surfaces such as the vanity and chrome fittings on a daily basis. How do I use it? Wet or damp (water only or Calcium Dissolver) Features and functions Featuring two clever fibres, the Bathroom Mini removes calcium, lime and soap build-up. Clean Side description Reaches deep into crevices to remove calcium, lime, mould and soap scum in wet areas such as showers, basins and baths. Care Side Description A less aggressive cleaning fibre that’s gentle on smooth surfaces such as mirrors, vanities and shower screens. When this side isn't enough, simply turn to the Clean side for a deeper clean. Areas of use Basin, Shower, Mirror, Tiles